We had to temporarily close our doors. The Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act (PACT Act) was passed in January and surprised us all. There were very few guidelines and the wording was vague. We needed to take time to plan our new direction and figure out these new laws.
What have we decided?
We decided to partner with another company in our industry. This will allow us to operate normally. They will be shipping everything for us, and we will be handling business as usual.
What changes can we expect?
We hope that the grand reopening changes will be very minimal. There will be a couple of changes from the get go.
- We will be using UPS and USPS shipping
- Orders over $49 will have free shipping
- Freebies are currently out of stock—they will return!
- International shipping has been turned off—we hope to ship internationally soon
- Pennsylvania shipping is turned off until we code the 40% tax into the website
- No-hassle returns have been extended to 30 days
- Twitch and Instagram streams have been put on pause until we have the ability to resume them
- We are operating with a skeleton crew, being closed while still running a business costs a lot of money
- More glass will be added to the website
- We are working on adding quite a few accessories
- There is a merch line in the works
Our goal is to provide the best customer service in the industry. We will continue to support people and organizations that matter the most to us. Our ethics and ethos will remain the same. We’re for you, because of you.
We will continue to educate the community. We will continue to give back to the community. The reason this business was started was to help people. Our goal is to continue blogging, Youtube and Vimeo videos, and having fun on Instagram.
When is the Grand Reopening?
PuffItUp’s grand reopening is today! We have a couple of items back in stock. We are looking forward to answering any vape questions you may have. We’re also stoked to continue to educate the community and give back to it.