The Fury EDGE
Healthy Rips has us on the Edge of our seats anticipating their next portable vaporizer, the Fury EDGE. The Fury 2 quickly gained popularity as a tiny vaporizer that produces clouds like a champ. Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, Healthy Rips newest vaporizer took a design that is already tame tested and added improvements based on user feedback.
Here's what's new with the Fury EDGE
- The new accessory attachment for glass works with multiple new attachments. Including waterpipe adapters, glass stems and bubblers.
- 2300 mAh battery that has more than 40% more capacity than the Fury 2
- New haptic feedback functions. The Fury EDGE now vibrates when it turns on, off, or when the set temperature is reached.
- 5 minute session timer. The fury 2 has a 4 minute shut off, Healthy Rips added +1 to the EDGE.
- OLED Screen That flips. Depending on how you hold your vaporizer, you might want the screen facing a different direction. Hold the Fury EDGE power button for 3 seconds and the display will flip upside-down.
- Mesh stainless steel screen. Airflow matters. The new mesh screen inside the mouthpiece as well as the accessory attachment helps open up the air-path.
- Faster USB-C charging. Upgraded from the standard micro usb, the new USB-C port gets your vaporizer charged faster
- New stainless steel coil. We will post a teardown soon. The EDGE air-path is fully isolated. Both the ait-path and heating element are stainless steel.
The New Fury EDGE should be available in few weeks. We will keep adding info to this blog post.
Let us know what you think in the comment section below. We are always happy to answer any questions :)